What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you request access to answerspace’s services using this website. We also collect website usage information using cookies.
The information collected includes:
- Your first and last name.
- Your company name and position.
- Your email address.
- Your internet address.
- Your phone number (if you provided it).
- The region in which you request answerspace’s services.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to provide you with the answerspace service that you requested.
This is the legal basis under which we collect and retain your information.
We will send you informational emails about the answerspace service you requested only for the purpose of informing you about the use or status of the service.
We use the information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to the website.
answerspace will not:
- Share your information for marketing purposes outside the company.
- Use your information for any other purpose other than that stated above.
- Transfer your data to external third parties without gaining your consent.
- Transfer your data to a different geographic region to the one you requested other than for backup and disaster recovery purposes.
When you cease to use our answerspace service we will, if you request it, delete your information immediately.
If you do not request immediate deletion, we will retain your information for a further ninety days. We do this in case you decide to reuse the risksspace service during that period.
At the end of ninety days, your information will be deleted
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the information that we hold about you please email or write to us at the address shown below.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate an up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that is inaccurate.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are unhappy with the way we handle any access request.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites above will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
- By email: email@example.com
- Or write to us at: answerspace, Privacy Team, Hays House, Millmead, Guildford, GU2 4HJ, UK.
Note: answerspace is a trading name of Frontwire Limited, 56 Thornhill Square, London N1 1BE. Registered in England No 03890474. VAT no 749853966